What is the Radiant Loyalty Programme all about?
Our exclusive Radiant Loyalty Programme is our way of expressing our appreciation for the loyal patronage of our patients. You have the option of joining the Radiant Loyalty Programme at any time after visiting the Renewal Institute.
The Radiant Loyalty Programme is operated by Renewal Institute – 0861 BOTOX SA (0861 26869 72)
You have to be a patient at Renewal Institute to be eligible for membership. Membership is contingent on the terms and conditions and there is no enrollment fee for this programme. You may maintain only one account.
How is my tier determined?
Your tier, and subsequent benefits will be determined based on the following conditions:
- Date of joining the programme, and subsequent spend for the next 12months.
- Should your spend exceed the top level of your tier, you will be upgraded to the next tier and enjoy the relevant benefits.
- On the date of your anniversary of enrolment into the Radiant Loyalty Programme, your following year’s tier is determined as follows:
- Your tier is determined by your accumulated spend over the past 12 months, from your anniversary date. This will determine whether you remain on your current tier or be downgraded to the applicable tier.
- Your reviewed tier status, is valid for the following 12months, unless your spend allows for an upgrade again.
How do I join the Radiant Loyalty Programme?
You have the option of joining the Radiant Loyalty Programme at any time after visiting the Renewal Institute. When you have agreed to the terms and conditions and signed the form - the branch manager will set up your account as well as add your details to our online Loyalty Programme portal. Pearl and Diamond Clients will automatically be registered before your next visit to Renewal Institute and will receive your Radiant Loyalty pack upon arrival.
After joining, when will I receive my Loyalty Card?
You will receive your loyalty card immediately after your registration has been completed by the branch manager.
What differentiates each tier and what are the different benefits?
Jade Tier Rewards
Get informed of all product specials, launches and new treatments before they are made public.
Pearl Tier Rewards
- Receive 5% discount on all treatments and products purchases, exluding scripted medications.
- Celebrante your birthday with a complimenatry spoil! Choose between a Spacology Standard Facial and Back Massage OR a Spacology Deluxe Combo Manicure and Pedicure. *Valid for one month from date of issue.
- Get informed of all product specials, launches and new treatments before they are made public.
- Receive preferential bookings for new treatments.
Diamond Tier Rewards
- Receive 10% discount on all treatments and products purchases,
exludingscripted medications. Celebranteyour birthday with a complimenatryspoil! Choose between a Spacology Body Experience (Full Body Scrub, Wrap and Massage in Detox / Muscle Relief / Serenity / Tranquility / Energy theme) OR a Spacology Bespoke Facial with a Manicure and Pedicure.
- Get informed of all product specials,
launchesand new treatments before they are made public.
- Receive preferential bookings for new treatments.
How can I move up in tier status?
The Radiant Loyalty Programme has three tiers:
- Our entry level tier, Jade (R0-R24 999)
- Our second tier, Pearl (R25 000 – R49 999)
- Our VIP tier, Diamond (R50 000+)
Upgrade to Pearl:
A Radiant Loyalty member upgrades from Jade to Pearl status once more than R25 000 is spent, during the course of the anniversary year of joining the Programme. If a member spends this amount at the initial visit they will automatically be upgraded to Pearl tier before their next visit. If an excess of R25 000 was spent during your anniversary year the member will retain Pearl status and relevant benefits will apply for the next 12months.
Upgrade to Diamond:
A Radiant Loyalty member upgrades from Pearl to Diamond status once more than R50 000 is spent, during the course of the anniversary year of joining the Programme. If a member spends this amount at the initial visit they will automatically be upgraded to Diamond tier before their next visit. If an excess of R50 000 was spent during your anniversary year the member will retain Diamond status and relevant benefits will apply for the next 12months.
What happens if I lose my Radiant Loyalty Programme membership card?
In the event of loss or theft of your Radiant Loyalty Programme membership card, it is your responsibility to advise Renewal Institute as soon as possible. Renewal Institute accepts no responsibility for any unauthorized use of the card. Renewal Institute will void the lost or stolen card and reduce the member's exposure to further loss of points, but accepts no responsibility for same. The card will be replaced and any banked discount will be transferred to the replacement card. The Radiant Loyalty Programme membership card is a bearer card and, as such, the cardholder should treat the card with the same protection and safety measures as if it were cash.
Can I transfer my discount to someone else?
Membership is non-transferable. The account holder is prohibited from transferring their membership to any other person for the purpose of receiving the benefits of another customer’s purchases. The account holder is also prohibited from transferring in any way whatsoever the benefit of redeeming points accumulated on the account. Only the registered account holder may redeem points, vouchers and benefits as earned in the account.