A little self-education goes a long way. If you would like to learn more about neurofeedback, there are a wealth of resources available.
If you are new to neurofeedback, the book A Symphony in the Brain is a great introduction to the field.
- Neurofeedback in the Treatment of Developmental TraumaSeaburn Fisher
- The Body Keeps the Score (transforming Trauma)Bessel Van Der Kolk
- A Symphony in the Brain: The Evolution of the New Brain Wave Biofeedback Jim Robbins
- Neurofeedback: Transforming Your Life with Brain BiofeedbackClare Albright
- The Neurofeedback Solution: How to Treat Autism, ADHD, Anxiety, Brain Injury, Stroke, PTSD, and MoreStephen Larsen
- Healing Young Brains: The Neurofeedback SolutionHill and Castro
- Autism, ADHD & Neurofeedback: 6 Powerful Strategies to Increase Your Child's Peak PerformanceLisa Enneis LMFT and Teresa Lauer LMHC
For further reading and in-depth neurofeedback studies and research.
- Getting Started with NeurofeedbackJohn N. Demos
- Quantitative EEG, Event-Related Potentials and NeurotherapyJuri Kropotov
- Developmental Disorders: A Neuropsychological ApproachDavid Freides
- Cognition, Brain, and Consciousness: Introduction to Cognitive NeuroscienceBernard J. Baars and Nicole M. Gage
- Neurofeedback and Neuromodulation Techniques and ApplicationsRobert Coben and James R. Evans
- Handbook of Neurofeedback: Dynamics and Clinical ApplicationsEvans James
- Introduction to Quantitative EEG and NeurofeedbackJames R. Evans and Andrew Abarbanel
- The Neurofeedback Book: An Introduction to Basic Concepts in Applied PsychophysiologyMichael Thompson
- Evidence-Based Practice in Biofeeback and NeurofeedbackCarolyn Yucha
- Military NeuropsychologyCarrie H. Kennedy and Jeffrey Moore
- Complementary Therapies in Neurology: an Evidence-Based Approach: An Evidence-Based Approach to Clinical PracticeBarry Oken
- Biofeedback: A Practitioner's GuideFrank Andrasik and Mark S. Schwartz
- Handbook of Mind-Body Medicine for Primary CareDr. Donald Moss, Dr. Angele V. McGrady, Dr. Terence C. Davies and Dr. Ian Wickramasekera
Disclaimer: All the articles, documents or publications mentioned by or linked by this site or hosted at this site have been provided as a public service. There is absolutely no endorsement of any statement made in any of these documents, articles, or publications.